At Swimbridge Nursing Home, we offer general nursing care to elderly and dementia residents and place excellent care at the centre of everything we do. We believe that having great people in our team helps us achieve this.
- Are you caring, friendly and helpful and can lead a team?
- Do you want to work in a supportive team with good practice and high standards?
- Are you looking to make a difference in someone else’s life and have a rewarding career?
If you have answered yes to the above, you could just be the person we are looking for!
Due to opening new facilities and increasing demand, we are recruiting conscientious and hardworking Health Care Assistants. One year’s care experience is required and you should have completed a minimum of Level 2 Care qualification or are willing to work towards it.
Hours of work: Full-time, Part-time including days/nights/weekends as per rota.
Salary: From £8.64 per hour and increased rates at night. There are also enhanced rates and incentives, e.g. Staff of the Month (conditions apply)
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Clinical Lead for our team of Nurses and Carers at Swimbridge House Nursing Home, currently a 44-bed nursing home offering general nursing care to elderly and dementia residents.
The Home is located in a lovely village near Barnstaple, close to the North Devon coast and beaches and to Exmoor National Park. The home has an excellent reputation and is well rated.
As a Clinical Lead you will have responsibility for the clinical management of the home and for leading a team of Nurses and Carers to ensure they deliver an excellent standard of care. Promoting independence and dignity, as well as positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care are priorities for us.
We are particularly looking for a registered nurse, RGN or RMN, who is able to:
- Ensure that each resident receives care appropriate to their individual need.
- Demonstrate leadership to a team of nurses and carers.
- Act as a positive role model ensuring your presence is visible within the community of the home.
- Promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of the residents.
- Support the manager and provider, to ensure that all outcomes are met related for Care Homes with Nursing for Older People, published by the Care Quality Commission.
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse holding a valid NMC Pin number.
- Excellent communication and people management skills are essential.
- Nursing home experience is required.
- Experience with computerised systems for care management and medication recording is preferable.
Full-time or part-time (if part-time, consisting of minimally 4 shifts per week for at least 28 hrs in total).
Salary: £21.00 to £23.00 per hour (comparable to NHS band 7 and depending on experience, skills and week/weekend shifts) in addition to a comprehensive package of benefits (e.g. bonus, health care insurance, pension, child care vouchers).
Call Claire Atkinson on 01237-474459; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org